Thursday, October 4, 2007

Weeks 21 & 22 in Review... by Evan

Sitting, Eating, and Grandparents....

These weeks have been fun for me. I started learning to sit up. This picture is when mommy propped me up and I was sitting all by myself for a few seconds... she ran to get the camera, and I almost squashed Scarlet falling over. Oh well, I'll keep practicing that one til Mommy can get a real picture



I decided it was time to start eating some real food.... Over the weekend, Grandma, Grandpa, Mommy, Daddy, and I went out for bbq. As soon as Mommy had her food, I smacked my left hand down in her mashed potatoes, and my right in her mac-n-cheese, just to get my message across... "I'm ready to try new food." What they gave me was really boring... rice cereal... I liked the cheesy stuff better!



We had a very nice visit with Grandma and Grandpa Hunt who came down from Kansas to see us. I liked playing with them so much, that I decided not to nap the whole time they were here.... back to my old tricks. To be nice to Mommy, I took a 2 hour nap on Monday once they left, and have been taking a couple short naps a day to get back on track. So much for the sleep book mommy read, I'm not buying it!



Off for another week of adventures. Thanks for stopping by.....

No comments: