Sunday, December 2, 2007

Weeks 25-Month 7 in Review... by Evan

Wow... sorry it's been such a long time since I've posted. My daddy got a new computer and mommy & I can't do posts from the old computer, so we've finally just moved to daddy's computer to get things going. Plus, we've been very busy with daddy being on vacation for 3 weeks, one of which Grandmommy Mitchell shared, and another had Grandma & Grandpa Hunt, along with Greatgrandpa Harvel. Lots of good times, but unfortunately not a ton of pictures.... here are some of the highlights.

These are some of my favorite new toys, now that I can sit up.... soft blocks.


I'm helping dad in the woodshop. Safety First... gotta wear the goggles.


My grandmas worked hard to make this photo happen.... napping still isn't my greatest talent!


Here's a group photo of me, mommy, daddy, Grandma Hunt, Grandpa Hunt, and Greatgrandpa Harvel. Too bad we didn't get a group photo with Grandmommy and Granddaddy Mitchell while they were here... we'll have to do that over Christmas vacation.


Gobble Gobble Gobble.... what a turkey!


Happy baby


Dressed up for mommy & daddy's church Christmas party

See you soon (really, I promise)

No comments: